Friday 2 December 2016

Donut Chart In OBIEE 12C


In this blog we will be implementing Donut  Chart in OBIEE 12c.
OBIEE Versions ->OBIEE 11.9 & OBIEE 12c.
Used Columns:
1. 1 Attribute column
2. 1 Metric column

Here I have divided Revenue by /10000 as I don't have any other metrics which has 102,107,111 etc. data format. I have also made data format as Number and my final result would be like:

Now open Narrative view:
Code is taken from -https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/piechart#donut
Code I modified:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o9KCd-j-AOQZYxxGFeYOhbpbuqWot0FJ
Once implemented:
Note: There would be chances that we won't able to see this chart, but once we placed this report in the dashboard it will appear.
I hope that you have enjoyed this blog. In case of any suggestion, you guys are heartily welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

USA Map using google code in OBIEE 12C

Hi Friends, Most of the time we have a requirement to configure MAP Viewer and it's not straight forward. Here, by using a simple cod...